Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anyone know where to buy a screen protector for the infotainment screen?
they are not yet available. best thing i do myself buy a ipad mini protector and cut to size carefully. you can buy 2 each at ebay for about $10 or less and if 1st one does not going good you can have 2nd chance to do batter. cut laminated glass with cutter knife or if you buy plastic one you can use scissor.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I also have the amazon screen protector. It does leave an outline as it fills maybe 95 percent of the top area and all of the screen as well with a cut out for the volume knob. It's basically for protection from scratches only without any loss of brightness or function.

However anybody hoping for a decrease in fingerprints or glare will have to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Fingerprints are just as bad? I was thinking about getting a larger ipad screen protector and cutting it for the actual screen area. Where the precut when will be nicer is definitely at the knob. I can't possibly cut a circle that nicely.

I also have the amazon screen protector. It does leave an outline as it fills maybe 95 percent of the top area and all of the screen as well with a cut out for the volume knob. It's basically for protection from scratches only without any loss of brightness or function.

However anybody hoping for a decrease in fingerprints or glare will have to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I tried the anti-glare one and it was terrible...thats my bad amazon review. I dont notice the fingerprints that much and its not like Im throwing the screen on the ground, so I say go naked

·
Registered
322 Posts
There are definitely still fingerprints, maybe it's better but to me not noticeably so. Glare definitely is no different.

If I saw it in person before I bought, I'd probably pass; however, since I paid money for it and installed it I'll leave it on for now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just noticed that my 2018 screen has scratches on it already (possibly from my fingernails) so I guess I will look at the NuShield options, anyone purchase these already?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mine too, friend. Right down the middle, while cleaning it today with a soft dusting cloth. Hopefully the SP will cover it up, or at least prevent any future damage.
I used the microfiber towel that I clean my MacBook Pro screen with, daily. No scratches on the MBP though. I wish there were a way to remove the static charge as well. Dust bunnies literally gravitate toward the screen.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Glass available

Hi, I was looking for glass protector and was keep looking at ebay and amazon last few weeks.
Yesterday i found new arrival at amazon for $13 with free ship. i have ordered it.

i have also ordered week ago ipad pro 12" film protector which i had plan to cut to size for only $2.69 free ship from ebay.

i will try at first glass protector if it is not good feel i will replace it with film that i will cut it my self with cutter.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my clear anti-print SP from Photodon yesterday and installed it today. I LOVE IT! IT WAS PERFECT!! Fast delivery, excellent packaging, great craftsmanship, easy install, and most importantly a perfect fit and fix. It even covered up my scratch. If you can't tell, I'm very satisfied.

IMG_2803.jpg IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2802.jpg

1 - 20 of 72 Posts