1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
193 Posts
I bought a set of these GT Covers for my Land Cruiser second seat and was impressed by the fit, finish and protection.

I went with the Endura material for maximum durability and ease of cleaning.

Exact Fit Seat Cover Fabrics and Materials

The Sunshine mat from amazon looks pretty good for $25.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had bought some neoprene covers for my 05 CRV that I liked but with my Ody I would like to keep the leather. Have you looked on eBay at all? I know there are cheap Chinese knock offs but there are people selling quality stuff at reasonable prices. What do ya'll think about these ones... http://www.billwynne.com/odyssey-seat-covers/

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bumping an old thread to discuss seat covers for the second row of my 2012 ody. The GT covers look good, and the endura probabyl works for me, I need something durable and water proof for the kiddies. Anyone have mroe recent feedback? Anyone in Canada have tips on places that will be a bit kinder on the shipping?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Those ones from Shear Comfort look good, and the price including shipping works out very cometitive. Lots of the best places charge $40 or more for shipping to Canada, which kind of kills the deal for me. I've ordered set of those in the waterproof cordura for the second row. That might be tough enough to stand up to my kids.
Kid #1 dumped a cup of apple juice in her car seat in my truck last summer. I didn't find it for a couple of months, and by then the leather was reeeeealy nasty. The Ody costs more than my truck, so I'm hoping to keep in in reasonable shape.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quick update, I did go with the waterproof cordura from shear comfort. Only put it on the second row, since that's where the kiddies will be. So far, I'm really happy. Had a little trouble getting the middle 20 of the 40/20/40 on, but it's close enough.

The grey matches the truffle fabric really well. I'm happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not to revive a dead thread here, but I feel it is worth mentioning that the above link to shear comfort is dead. The best way to get there reliably is to start at their homepage and navigate from there.

s

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interesting note about the covers from Shear Comfort, they say "made in USA" on them. Probably made by the same people as one of the US brands.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been looking to do the same thing. ExtraSlow, can you post some pictures; my main concern is the quality of the fit. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts