Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some good seat covers for the front 2 seats in a 2007 Ody LX. I see Honda makes ones for the 2nd and 3rd rows, but none for the front. Any suggestions? Just looking for plain black probably.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
That's because of the side airbags. Be careful in picking your covers for the front seats due to the side imact air bags that are on the sides in the front seats. Be sure to buy covers that are compatible with side bags.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, that's good to know. I did not know I had side airbags in the seats, since I am also on the quest for an owners manual I did not get with the vehicle. I did notice all the side pillars labeled for airbags.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
robotoid said:
Ah, that's good to know. I did not know I had side airbags in the seats, since I am also on the quest for an owners manual I did not get with the vehicle. I did notice all the side pillars labeled for airbags.
The 05+ forum has a sticky for your owner's manual. Its an online version of the same manual. You can also access the owner's manual by registering the van on Honda OwnerLink site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Clazziocars.com has seat covers for the Odyssey, they are leather and you can order 1, 2, or all three rows, I just think you have to email them for the pricing...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looking for a seat cover for the 07 EX model Odyssey 'rear' of the driver and passenger seat to prevent kids dirty winter feet from messing up the back of the cloth seats.

Any suggestions???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seat Covers - Wet Okole

Pricey, but Wet Okole has great seat covers that we have on our '06 Odessey. They have openings where the airbags deploy from.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looking for a seat cover for the 07 EX model Odyssey 'rear' of the driver and passenger seat to prevent kids dirty winter feet from messing up the back of the cloth seats.

Any suggestions???
Try ............

or:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Had the second one. Lasted all of 5 min with my 3 year old son (at time, now 7.5).

·
Registered
380 Posts
A couple of sharp pushes downwards pulled the black edging off the clear plastic. The plastic is thinner and the edging was sewn with a thicker thread that simply tore the plastic when a hard tug occurred. At the time, my son liked to push against the back of the seat to situate himself better in the kids chair.

·
Registered
249 Posts
A couple of sharp pushes downwards pulled the black edging off the clear plastic. The plastic is thinner and the edging was sewn with a thicker thread that simply tore the plastic when a hard tug occurred. At the time, my son liked to push against the back of the seat to situate himself better in the kids chair.
Guess something like this will have to do:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Older post but I was looking for some seat covers for my 2006 Odyssey and found this post. That is a really nice pack for the back of the seat. I find a lot of my stuff on eBay. There is a lot of junk but you can shop for just brand name stuff... take a look at these leather set covers and let me know what you think http://www.billwynne.com/odyssey-seat-covers/

I bought neoprene seat covers for my 05 CRV and they were really nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi -
I'm taking a bit more budget approach this time. Have '06 EX with cloth, wanting buy 4 for the front and middle. The seats seem wider then the buckets pictured on the $50 or so type covers. Ystrdy, brought home a Fred Meyer 'Auto Expressions' type and seems real unlikey it'll fit based on picture on it. Any recommendations for $40 to $50 type frm discount or autoparts stores?
Also, I'll check on airbag factor above, thx good info.

Luv'n our ODY, owned it for 30days sofar

Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts