Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Has anyone installed the Ody tray from the first row between the 2 second row seats? Is it possible? If so any great ideas?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am not sure if I understant the question properly. I think you are asking if you can put the Ody tray from under the passenger seat in the front seats. This costs about $99 a piece. I have an ex and I dont advice anyone to spend this much to get it in the LX. This is pure waste. Go to a dollar store and you find some plastic box that might fit under the second row seats for much less and not installation mess. Works great for rarely used emergency equipment.. jumper cables, flares etc.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VancouverOdy:
Hello All,

Has anyone installed the Ody tray from the first row between the 2 second row seats? Is it possible? If so any great ideas?

Thanks in advance.
</font>

·
Registered
596 Posts
I think that he means the tray between the front seats.

·
Registered
73 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by honda4:
I am not sure if I understant the question properly. </font>
It sounds to me that VancouverOdy wants to put a tray under the second row seats, not under either of the front seats.

I have an LX, and most of the members of this forum say that the underseat tray is not designed very well and they aren't recommending it as an add on for LX owners.

VancouverOdy, do you have an LX or an EX?

Bryan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schuckb:
It sounds to me that VancouverOdy wants to put a tray under the second row seats, not under either of the front seats.

I have an LX, and most of the members of this forum say that the underseat tray is not designed very well and they aren't recommending it as an add on for LX owners.

VancouverOdy, do you have an LX or an EX?

Bryan
</font>
Thanks everyone for your input. Sorry for the confusion.

I have an EX van, and I would like to install the tray that is BETWEEN the first row of seats, between the second row of seats.

Thanks, Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VancouverOdy:
Thanks everyone for your input. Sorry for the confusion.

I have an EX van, and I would like to install the tray that is BETWEEN the first row of seats, between the second row of seats.

Thanks, Cheers
</font>
I think if you check the measurements between the seats you will find the tray is too wide to fit between the second row seats.

·
Registered
910 Posts
What a wonderful idea. Flip down for people to go to the third row and flip up for a table to play cards. Wonderful wonderdul !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
You could check the dimensions on the CR-V tray. I sold mine to get my Ody, but I'm pretty sure it is a bit narrower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts