Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving my growing family of 4 from TX to CO. We're a minivan family; we travel heavy, my wife "dangle feeds" on long trips (if you don't know, don't ask;), we shuttle around our extended family when they come to visit, etc. We love everything about the 2011+ Odyssey, but it seems at every turn we're cautioned against it for winter use in Colorado - even by the Honda salesperson. My wife and I made due in Colorado for 5 years in FWD vehicles without snow tires, but we did sustain two minor accidents. Now we're parents and don't want to put our family at undue risk. I'm asking that actual CO Odyssey owners, who have outfit their vehicles with quality snow tires, post about their experience in winter conditions. Have you/would you take your Odyssey camping in the winter? Up to high country on paved roads? Summertime off road camping? Etc? If you're an actual CO Odyssey owner and answer 'no', what do you do instead? Thanks so much for your time and input.
-Steve

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Camping high roads in winter - offroad - no undue risk in winter - sounds like your only option is a SUV with AWD/4WD.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts