Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am opening this thread to share stores and websites to find Odyssey accessories. Please share, if you see any deals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I am the proud owner of the only Honda Odyssey 2002 in Uruguay. Even though there are newer and older models of the ody, there is no other 2002 in the country. Therefore my chances to go back to the dealer and buy what I need for the van are very limited. A while ago I have discovered the following websites, and I buy all I need online, except the new tranny that was bought at JASPER Engines & Transmissions: Remanufactured engine: diesel, marine, import (who hasn´t relpaced one!) Anyways, the site is:

Honda Parts at HondaPartsDeals.com: Honda Accessory, Honda Car Parts, Honda Auto Parts, Honda Accord Parts

The graphics that they display in each item, help a lot. I can go to the computer with my local mechanic and take a look of precisely what I need.
I highly recommend this site! It even has better prices than the dealer itself sometimes. I hope it helps other fellows as it helped me.
Note, I am not aware if they ship international, I use a US based address and then I forward the parts to Uruguay.
Cheers! Ariel

·
Registered
50 Posts
Majestic Honda
H and A Accessories

Best prices.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Honda Parts Specials

I think this applies to local purchase.

Coupon ID: RFI-00116 | Expires 4/6/2012
Employee Pricing on all
Genuine Honda Accessories
Coupon not valid with any other offer. Must present coupon at prior to purchase. Limit one per person. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
Fairfax Honda, 11020 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22030 - Phone: 877-638-7542

I was able to use this coupon at other local dealer. Because fairfax honda did not have all weather floor mat in stock.

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
[FONT=&quot]
The first thing when you get down to it and even before you touch any other part of the car you should remove all kinds of fluid from [/FONT][/FONT[URL="https://www.odesk.com/leaving_odesk.php?ref=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.scrapmycars.com"]http://www.scrapmycars.com]cash for scrap cars[/url][FONT=&quot]. This includes wiper fluids from the windshield, brake fluid, transmission fluid, oil, and radiator fluid. After you're done with that you can remove the battery, the radiator cover and the radiator itself. Next you should remove the brake fluid container, the carburetor, the starter, the distributor cap, the air filter, and the spark plugs. You should also ensure that you have removed all wires. Next you should remove the engine, the exhaust system, the transmission, the seats, door panels, carpeting, dashboard, and steering wheel.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Annother site I've been browsing is honda parts unlimited. They seem to have the best shipping quotes. Does anyone know of any other sites with better prices and shipping?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hola Ariel. Un gusto escribirte en español! Recién viendo el foro y buscando por Uruguay encuentro tu post. Ya somos dos orgullosos dueños de Odyssey´s 2002 entonces ( al menos en el foro que yo sepa). La mía vino de USA en el 2009 y anda por los 120K mil. Cualquier cosa en cuanto a dudas o intercambiar información quedo a las órdenes. saludos. Rodrigo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts