Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is about 4' 10" and can't reach the pedals unless the power seat is moved all the way forward which puts here too close to the airbag. Also her heel doesn't rest on the floor when pressing the gas. Does anyone have a suggestion for modifying the gas/brake pedal to help solve this and/or has anyone had an airbag enable/disable switch installed?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm really amazed by the fact the moderators/members here know all the answers under the sun. This is not sarcasm at all but rather more like enjoyment and in awe.

I do not know where you guys are getting your answers but I am starting to beleive that you may have a magic book of information at your desk.

Anyway, thank you for all your efforts in answering any members' questions.

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kuruma Hayai:
I'm really amazed by the fact the moderators/members here know all the answers under the sun. This is not sarcasm at all but rather more like enjoyment and in awe.

I do not know where you guys are getting your answers but I am starting to beleive that you may have a magic book of information at your desk.

Anyway, thank you for all your efforts in answering any members' questions.
</font>
Thanks and you're welcome! The only real magic book that I know of is the Helm manual. Other than that it's either a quick search on Google or old stuff that I've read on other discussions boards are the things that usually supply me with the answer(s) I need.

We are all here to help each other out - and one day the ones being helped will become the ones giving the help.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

1 - 4 of 4 Posts