Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting for my TW EX-L (me and everybody else in So Cal). My thought was whether I should wait 3-4 months before I buy. I'm thinking the new plant will help supply and bring dealers back to their senses on pricing. I'm hoping if I wait, I might be able to get an EX-L with NAV for the same price as an EX-L. You just know that 6 months from now Odysseys will be selling below MSRP like other cars. It's kinda like when the first Miatas came out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Prices might drop as supply increases a little, but I doubt very much they will drop by the $2,000 differece between an EX-L and EX-L-NAVI...

------------------
Richard
2002 Granite Green EX-L
Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top