Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should i get covers for the leather seats? I am talking about the driver side only ?
It gets pretty hot here in colorado springs!
i saw that coverking sells them for $239.00
should i invest in that!

the 2nd row and 3rd row has the covers from honda that i bought from ebay and when the kids spill something it does not hurt the leather seats.

They said most companys won't do it because of the airbags they have on the side:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
If your concern is Heat, just tint your side windows or get a suction mounted sun shade and get a windshield sun reflector.

·
Registered
221 Posts
your choice... just make sure the seat covers are designed to accommodate the airbags.

i bought some wet suit type seat covers for my forester that had in-seat airbags and there were cutouts for the airbags.

joel

·
Registered
17 Posts
you might try Sams or Costco. I put a sheepskin cover on my truck and it had a Velcro side panel for the airbag. A lot cheaper also. I also had them on my Pilot.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wouldn't buy anything

IMHO if you paid for the leather I'd enjoy it by sitting on it. Our 2002 Odyssey has been driven hard and put away wet and it's leather seats are in great shape. The kids messes clean right up. I don't see any reason to 'protect' the leather seats other than using leather conditioner 1x year. Enjoy what you paid for!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was thinking of the same thing because my legs stick to the leather. One of the many reasons I didn't want leather but had to because of the other features.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will tint my windows! I will also enjoy my leather seats! Never had leather seats and they do feel pretty good! Thanks i just hate the summer when my legs get sticky!
but once i tint my window everything will be better!:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
those look nice and the price isn't too bad, either!

i might actually get a pair for my '88 4runner.

oh, and no i have any experience w them :)

joel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts