Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order my Clay, Z-2 and Z-FX. (Z-6?)Should I get the leather treatment too or do people like the other stuff better. I looked back through threads and didn't find much - 1 plug for Dura Gloss and 1 for Lexol. (A search on "Leather" turned up 1 match!).

Thanks.

------------------
dMax
GG EX-L w/fog lights

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I've used Z-10 "Leather in a Bottle" on my leather wheel and like it. I've also used it on the black parts of the dash and like the look there too, although I've switched to 303 for general purpose use on interior surfaces.

Z-10 leaves a nice feel, but it can be a little slick, but not oily.

You might want to consider Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss. I leaves a nice look, not too shiny, that seems to last quite a while (for a tire dressing, anyway).

Mel

·
Registered
200 Posts
I used the leather cleaner and conditioner from Zaino. Given that the leather was still relatively new, I am not sure that I would see much of an effect. Though I couldn't tell by just looking, the leather did have dirt, as shown by the dirty rag I used for cleaning. I also liked the feel of the leather after the conditioner. I still need more time with the product to make the longevity call. I also plan to use it on our 1994 to see what difference it makes to it.

I'm not sure that I really helped, but that's my input and I'm sticking to it.

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
It looks like just after the 1st of the year we'll do another group buy. Work is extremely hectic from now until then. We're moving our data center to a new building.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts