Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,547 Posts
The count can be 10000 to 1. Its not going to matter. I CANNOT CHANGE THE VALUE. PERIOD. I am not sure why it is so hard for you to understand that. Compared to the number of poeple who come here v/s you most do NOT have an issue and do not need to go edit their posts.

Besides, I don't know of any browser that forcibly brings a user to any site let alone OdyClub.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
originally posted by dvpatel: The count can be 10000 to 1. Its not going to matter. I CANNOT CHANGE THE VALUE. PERIOD.
reply by tallra1: Wrong Tree - I have never asked YOU to change the post edit time window.
I wrote that I had "hope that those with the power to change the policy will one day "see the light" and expand the "edit window" from 10 minutes to at least 1 week."(reference post #11 of this thread) What I expected from you, the Super Moderator, was for you to moderate between clubmembers like myself that have expressed a desire to see the edit post window expanded, and administrators/owners that have the power to expand the amount of time that Odyclub members have to edit their posts.

originally posted by dvpatel: Besides, I don't know of any brower that forcibly brings a user to any site let alone OdyClub.
reply by tallra1: You've got me on that one, Wrong Tree - I have no idea what a "brower" is.

·
Super Moderator
13,547 Posts
Well. There are much bigger fish to fry over here than to go expand the edit window.

As to brower, what are you talking about? :D :D :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dead Wood

Large display of your hypocrisy, Wrong Tree.

Funny that Karma caused you to screw up your own post and you were forced to go back and edit it - even though the 10 minute edit window was long past. Glad you got a touch of what psu ody fan, kernel, flyinhawaiian, retiredodyssey, tallra1, mindoro, moxie, cntrtwnltd, and Steve P have been trying to get you to understand.

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
humanoid - I encourage you to go back to the very beginning of this thread and carefully read each and every post. Read my post #22 twice. You will find that no one has asked the Super Moderator to change the post edit window. But you will find that numerous club members have expressed a desire to have the ability to edit their posts for a period of time longer than 10 minutes. In my post #22 I did state what I expect from the Super Moderator - "What I expected from you, the Super Moderator, was for you to moderate between clubmembers like myself that have expressed a desire to see the edit post window expanded, and administrators/owners that have the power to expand the amount of time that Odyclub members have to edit their posts."

·
Super Moderator
13,547 Posts
Mediating between the owners and forum members is NOT moderation. Allow me to demonstrate. This is moderation where we shut down constant bickering back and forth.

For the record, you have been told three times how to file your complaint/suggestion. Two times here and once in the other thread which was linked. Use any of the methods that work for you to get in touch with some one who can make that change for you.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.