Ok guys, not all at once...lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is that white one yours? Its sick and I've seen it here in nyc

·
Registered
489 Posts
Indeed is hella sick axx Odyssey, mizan07 you're almost there.........you'll be the 1st one in west coast.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey Mizan07 - Yes. I admit it's a pretty nice looking ride but alas, I find it more of a "show" car. Somehow, I still prefer your setup.

~Mindoro

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
@bmejia

No, it's not mine...however, I'm going to have to step my game up :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@nomorenow
Yeah, just wanna do a few more things to mine. BTW nice low-rear reflectors :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I think his style and mine are different in that mine is sportier and his is a bit more bling. I like both however :)

Hey Mizan07 - Yes. I admit it's a pretty nice looking ride but alas, I find it more of a "show" car. Somehow, I still prefer your setup.

~Mindoro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive been debating on getting 20's or 22's. After seeing these 2 , I think im going to go with the 22's. What size tire are they running if you know ? Ive been checking 245 30 22 , its close to the same circumference as the stock 235 65 16.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive been debating on getting 20's or 22's. After seeing these 2 , I think im going to go with the 22's. What size tire are they running if you know ? Ive been checking 245 30 22 , its close to the same circumference as the stock 235 65 16.
Not sure however they're both on Instagram and could answer that (see info at top). I went with 20's and wanted to play it safe with the family and have more tire.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Were the mirrors hard to install and do they work?
Good question, I'm wondering the same. Is it functional or purely aesthetics? I think it's aesthetics.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have talk to jjay he is cool dude..i just bought a 2012 odyssey touring. i just got mine lowered the other day. i took my old 20" off of my 09 ody and put on the new one but i am going to do 22" just havent figured out which ones yet lol!!! jjay is runninhg 245/30/22 tires on his 22x10.5 vossen ill post mine when its done. here is mine with the 20x10 245/45/20 on H&R

photo-5.jpg photo-4.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
did we ever get a consensus on the upgrades that the TE 2014 rear view mirrors provide? I'm thinking of swapping mine out already.

·
Registered
88 Posts
jjay730 is so sick!

Dying to know if his coilovers were direct bolt on

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pramos, nice van! Can you please let me know what rims are they? Thanks!

i have talk to jjay he is cool dude..i just bought a 2012 odyssey touring. i just got mine lowered the other day. i took my old 20" off of my 09 ody and put on the new one but i am going to do 22" just havent figured out which ones yet lol!!! jjay is runninhg 245/30/22 tires on his 22x10.5 vossen ill post mine when its done. here is mine with the 20x10 245/45/20 on H&R

View attachment 36553 View attachment 36545

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also looking for 22" wheels for my Project Playground. I was looking for CV3 from Vossen but to buy this wheels in Germany you have to rob a bank first. Can anybody tell which offset/et you need for 22x10 or 22x10.5? Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts