Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination but after having SiriusXM on a rental van a couple of months ago, I was impressed and my wife as well; she put it on the list of must have's for our 06 Odyssey EX which we bought used a couple of years ago. The media console shows an XM symbol to the left of the display window so I thought it was just a matter of suscribing to Sirius, getting an access code and away we would go.

I cannot find any thing interactive on my radio control or display that will give me a clue as to how to start and I don't have an owners manual that deals with the audio stuff. I am now wondering if I have XM capability at all.

Can someone outline the path for me to follow to getting Satillite radio in my Odyssey?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Your radio is XM ready but you need to buy and install XM module to have it working. Go to H and A accessories or Collegehills Honda website and get the XM module there is also an installation instruction link on pdf.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cebu. Looks like one stop shopping. Maybe we will make it my wife's Christmas present.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts