Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, the left sliding door on my '07 Ody was left open last night and it had been raining heavily all night. In a panic, I toweled out the interior as best as I could. I'm most concerned about any water that may have seeped between the carpet and the plastic door runner on the floor. Need I be concerned about water collecting underneath in the floor pan? Short of taking it all apart, I'm thinking of just running the AC on recirculate a few days and hoping the hot weather helps dry it out too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That happened to my 2000. I left it for a couple of days in a garage with an electric fan blowing through it to dry it out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
It will be best if you have a garage that you can park your van each night to let it dry with door and window open (turn off the interior lights). Not sure how hot it is in your area, but during the day, if it's parked outside, leave all your windows open about 1" to let that moisture evaporate. By the way, you did the right thing by sopping up as much water as you can with a towel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts