Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting a EX-L RES this weekend but are not sure about the color. Wifey wants Smoky Topaz and I want Silver as I am worried that the dark Smoky Topaz color will show the dirt more than the Silver color.

Smoky Topaz owners, do you feel that the color shows the dirt faster than a Silver / Mocha color?

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you're picking dirt over your wife's wishes, you have a future of bigger problems ahead than car washes.

Go with the Smokey Topaz, make your wife happy, and enjoy life!

·
Registered
26 Posts
i originally wanted silver but after seeing both next to each other i went with smokey topaz. i think it's a better color for me.

it's a car - it shows dirt if i travel where it's dirty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1st Get whatever color the wife wants.
2nd Smokey Topaz is very attractive

You can't go wrong. win/win.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nevermind what the wife wants. But- smokey topaz is really nice. Cherry pearl is my fav but the beige interior is the deal breaker

·
Registered
755 Posts
The scratches are more noticeable on a darker color too. That's something to consider if you're planning to keep the vehicle for a long time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Color

Smokey Topaz is the way to go. I compared them both side by side and the Smokey was so much better, we've had ours for a couple of weeks now and I'm so happy with the color.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Smokey Topaz. I really wouldn't consider smokey topaz "darker", it's not very dark. The real decision should be the interior color. There's a much bigger difference between (light) gray and truffle. If you want gray, I would think that should outway the exterior color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts