Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what you guys did to personalize your ody? From interior to exterior.

For me, the first thing I did to my ody was place an elongated "broadway" rear view mirror. Some racing pedals and of course a set of weathertech mats.

I'm already thinking of putting some 19teens on them. Got to same up for that though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
None yet, waiting until spring. Adding 20' wheels on my Black TE.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I plan on adding winter wheels...does that count? :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm upgrading lights to LED.

Reactions: Patrick-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suspension upgrade for 2011 EX-L

I just got my 2011 EX-L Navi (US) and the suspension is sooooooooo soft. Especially compared to my 2009. I haven't done anything to it yet, but the first I'd like to do is firm up the suspension. Any one have a good suspension upgrade option?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I just got my 2011 EX-L Navi (US) and the suspension is sooooooooo soft. Especially compared to my 2009. I haven't done anything to it yet, but the first I'd like to do is firm up the suspension. Any one have a good suspension upgrade option?
I think h&r makes springs for the 2011.

All we did to ours is tint the windows. Next time we are in Atlanta we plan on painting the mud flaps and washer nozzles white to match the van.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have done a few things but nothing really "custom", all pretty much standard accessories.

Tinted front windows & two little front windows as well as the sunroof
Added body side moldings, door edge guards & mud guards
Weathertech window deflectors (fronts only for now)
Honda all weather floor mats and rear cargo tray

I also have the blend mount with the mirror tap for my V1 but I have not installed it yet, I have to figure out which wires in the mirror harness I need to tap. And I also just received the neoprene cup holder/tray mats from ebay that need to be installed.

I want to add the roof rails, third row sun shades and third row speakers, fog lights and maybe the backup sensors. I can live without these last items just really want to add them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I added a double thick steering wheelskin, I had EX-RES put on the back of the van and had the floor mats put in throughout the whole van.
Derek, you get the award for most unique upgrades. I havne't seen much other than wheels, tints, and honda accessories.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Front window tint, debadging, mats. Next is figuring out a clean place to put the apple tv on hdmi and painting the wheels gunmetal

·
Registered
35 Posts
I tinted the front windows, including the small quarter ones. I also have the all-weather floor mats and cargo tray.

A trailer hitch is in progress. I am working with the dealer to get the price that I negotiated when I was purchasing the van.

Tom

·
Registered
359 Posts
Besides WT floor mats, I had the mud guards painted to match, looks nice. Been doing this on my past few cars. There's some other members on here with custom painted parts too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
On my Touring,I have changed the headlights to H.I.Ds, weather tech window visors for front and back, Honda all weather mats for all three rows ( though I plan on changing just the front to weather tech), Honda trunk mat in the back and the fold up one when I have the third row folded down for cargo, blue LED lights on the bottom of the two front doors, and white LED light for the map light.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I like to stay pretty OEM... especially with a minivan;).

So far on our TE, we have added the splash guards, Lloyds protective car mats, and Opti Coat onto the paint to add a second clear coat and hopefully to avoid having to polish the car as much. Oh.. we also added a US Trunk Liner for the rear part of the van.

·
Banned
80 Posts
On my Touring,I have changed the headlights to H.I.Ds, weather tech window visors for front and back, Honda all weather mats for all three rows ( though I plan on changing just the front to weather tech), Honda trunk mat in the back and the fold up one when I have the third row folded down for cargo, blue LED lights on the bottom of the two front doors, and white LED light for the map light.
Did you use HID aftermarket kit or replaced your halogen lights with Genuine Honda HID headlights?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I like to stay pretty OEM... especially with a minivan;).

So far on our TE, we have added the splash guards, Lloyds protective car mats, and Opti Coat onto the paint to add a second clear coat and hopefully to avoid having to polish the car as much. Oh.. we also added a US Trunk Liner for the rear part of the van.

TL, i'm interested on the opti coat.. does it really work? (I've read mixed reviews-some are saying its just hype)

did some pro applied it on your van or you did it yorself?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 67 Posts