Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in on 2005 Grand Caravan on a '07 Odyssey EX-L and I couldn't be happier! I know I'm going to have some questions, so I figured I would get registered and start poking around.

One question - ours wasn't XM equipped, but it's XM ready. Is there an add-on module that we can get for it?

Thanks in advance! We were going to buy an Odyssey when we got the Dodge, but we cheaped out, and regretted it every day for the last 2 years or so. Glad we've finally righted that wrong! :)

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Welcome, jfoust. I know some folks who've enjoyed their Chrysler rides, but I never did enjoy having to use them during my career in the USAF...you knew you drew the last vehicle from the motor pool when they gave you a Chrysler product, and you were always hoping it would last the duration of your assignment.

For some reason, those short wheelbase Chrysler vans sure seemed durable. The longer ones where pretty iffy.

Enjoy your Ody.

OF

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Like I said, we couldn't be happier to have the Odyssey. I just hope it's as trouble free and enjoyable as our Accord was!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts