Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ody Fam!

seems like the regional section is bit slow, thought I would be the one to give it a kick start!!!

On other forums I frequent, We have a big "Regional Section" and SoCal section seems to be the hottest, next to Dallas/FW area.

But, I would like to have a thread to where we could list our "Trusted" Mechanic shops. Besides the Stealers.... except if you know of stealers that hook it up.

Let me start with one, I have heard of many great things. Temple City Auto Repair. They do excellent work on Japanese makes and models.
They are a very reputable shop for the Infiniti forums too.

I plan to take my Odyssey to TCAR, I will update you guys with what good news comes. :)

Please, if anyone else has some good recommendations lets get this SoCal Regional Section STARTED!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess we can't edit the OP, but I got a website for your guys too, just in case..

LTAutomotive.com

They do really good work on all my previous Honda/Acura.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The place I use is Nightwerks in Santa Clarita. Great service and he is always able to fix any problems.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In Santa Barbara we have took our ody to C&S automotive to get the broken motor mount, smashed #5 coil and stuck spark plug which they replaced and they did a great job. They were really gentle with the valve cover as to not ruin it. This good have cost us 3X's as much had they failed. We were stoked!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts