Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up all, I'm Kevin and 33 almost 34, I've known about OdyClub for a while but never thought I would join and actually be a part of it. Reside in Huntington beach and work up in La Habra; I bought my 06 EX-L RES about two weeks ago down in the OC for $11,990 and got it with the OE Door visors and moonroof visor for that price too. The van came with 1k or 30 day warranty of which I have pretty much smoked away because i'm now at 985miles already. hahahahaha

Thus far i've done a punched airbox, high pressure radiator cap, all lights on interior have been changed to high output LED's (wide angle, high intensity), and in the next week or couple days (whichever comes first) i will be installing the lowering springs from H&R as well as upgrading the ground wires in the engine bay.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Humanoid! Where in SoCal are you? I actually have a shop and I got the wide angle LED's from my vendor who supported me with the van project. Matter of fact he canceled my entire order and got me these because they fit my requisites for the light. Bad part for some people though; Hyper blink.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm in Arcadia. Looks like you're in the OC? Quite a drive for me if your shop is down south.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Humanoid! I had to edit my general account settings as i did not get a notification for this thread that you responded to. My apologies for delay in response....
I'm in La habra most of the time which is near the 57/60 freeway at my work, If you want to map it you can

1080 S. Cypress st, Unit L
La habra, CA 90631

Arcadia to here is about 45 min, I can get from the shop to South El monte in about 34 min.......

·
Registered
658 Posts
No worries... La Habra's a little too far me for a drive. I've got a newborn and a full time job and that's taking all my time up lol. I was just curious where you got them is all. I wanted to change out all my interior lights in my new Ody.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL All good, yea a newborn will do that hahaha
I actually carry them in stock most of the time, They are about $12 a piece flat.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Better to do that online rather than burn your eyes when you turn on the lights in the van at night! LOL! It looks like daylight in the van at night hahaha

·
Registered
658 Posts
I changed out all my interior lights to LEDs in my Honda Pilot and was looking to do the same to the Ody. Wife doesn't like the color temp of LEDs. Do they come in a soft white rather than a bright white?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL thank your GF!
Grrrrrrrr LOL Hater!!! *shakes fist* hahahahahaha
It's okay, i am getting her some brighter ones than the selection i put in the Odyssey. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh! Modified the ambient light in the Odyssey today!!!! Went from the OEM Amber to a slightly brighter white, all for the cost of $0.25 (Seriously) hahaha

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get the VCM muzzler to reveal the true V6 beast we have!
No need, my VCM works fine and i make better power than most on here and since the start of this thread ive added more mods and still pull great power, no problems and no crazy spark plug wear.
VCMuzzler is for those who cant fix the problem or have issues on their van, doesnt mean it applies to everyone man....and this van here beats most 350z, G35, Mit EVO8 MR (stock or mild bolt on), and most other street cars.

Really? The thread is 3 years old. No, he said he doesnt need the VCMuzzler
Exactly my point, and the van makes more power now, might do headswap next year though since we're upgrading cams soon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts