Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we ordered it....a TW EX with iVES. After writing all the paperwork up my husband asked about crossbars for the roof rack. They threw in those and mudflaps. Hey it's something!!!

dana

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mikendana:
Well we ordered it....a TW EX with iVES. After writing all the paperwork up my husband asked about crossbars for the roof rack. They threw in those and mudflaps. Hey it's something!!!

dana
</font>
That's cool, I wish I had thought to mention something an add-on at that point. Congrats!

------------------
Regards,

Maugham
_ _ _ ________________ _ _ _

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L (RP for Redrock Pearl) ;)
'85 Prelude
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance Model 658 Shoes w/ Green grass stains and '01 White Laces
Rockport MW351 Brown Boots (for winter) and '00 Brown Laces

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After reading some more posts, I guess we didn't get as good a deal as I thought. It seems like people are getting cargo trays thrown in along with mudflaps
. And here I thought I was getting something good!! Oh well.

Dana

·
Registered
46 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mikendana:
After reading some more posts, I guess we didn't get as good a deal as I thought. It seems like people are getting cargo trays thrown in along with mudflaps
. And here I thought I was getting something good!! Oh well.

Dana
</font>

You didn't miss out on that much. The mud guards and cargo tray are only worth about $100 anyway. I paid MSRP and got nothing but a free oil change as a freebie and that was only done to persuade me to give the mediocore salesman a 5 on the evaluation sheet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts