Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm considering buying Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers from an ebay reseller (Premium Seat Covers) and I have a few questions. I wrote to both Coverking and Premium but didn't get any answer on either side.

Are there cut outs for every LATCH and control, including the stow-n-go system in the back of the third row? Can the 3rd row be completely stowed (flat floor) with the covers on?

Also, do the covers interfere at all with the 2nd row center plus-one seat removal? We might need to frequently play with it (remove it and put it back).

And finally, there's gonna be baby/child seats all over the back for the next five years and those things cut quite deep into the actual car seats so I need to know if the material seem resistant/elastic enough so that they won't get permanently damaged/deformed from constant distortion.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
221 Posts
we don't have coverkings for the odyssey but had/have them for our '05 subaru forester and 2k toyota 4runner... we replaced the forester with the odyssey.

the material is durable but from what i have read is not as thick as wet okole.

the coverkings had the cutouts for the forester's front seat airbags and seat adjustments.

for our 4runner it does not have the cutout for the driver lumbar support lever thingy.

when i fold down the rear seats for either the forester or 4runner i had/have to force the seats down and then up again because of the added material.

i don't believe you'll have any problems with deforming the coverking covers as they are durable.

also, i got the covers from costco.

joel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts