Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.... This is my first time posting but I have been coming to this board for a few weeks now after my husband and I decided to purchase an Odyssey Van! He has done some research on it, read all the reviews and believes this is a good choice. We got to test drive one and that's probably what really sold him on it. He couldn't believe the power and the handling of this minivan. We ordered a 2002 EX model in Evergreen(know this color isn't too popular here but the only one that my husband and I could agree on, silver was close) and it should be here any day now. Can't wait cuz since the day we decided to get it, I have been eyeing every Odyssey on the road,in the parking lot,everywhere! Never paid much attention to them before but now I can spot one coming from the other direction.

This forum is great, lots of good info and feedback. I am abit nervous somewhat on actually driving the Odyssey, not used to driving a van as big as this. Also, hope everything goes smooth with it, as I have read some new owners experiencing little minor problems.
Any tips,suggestions or anything I need to know would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
You'll love the evergreen pearl, that's what I have.

We had a Windstar before this and the only thing I had to get used to is how long the Ody is. Just be careful backing up or get one of the backup aids installed right away.

·
Registered
46 Posts
you will love it, plus they have a very good resale value, can't go wrong with Honda, even at MSRP they are a bargain.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car2ns,

Nice to hear someone with the Evergreen pearl color, I don't see much of that around. Just wondering, how would you describe this green? I've only seen it once on the lot but it was abit dark out. What is it like in the sunlight? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts