Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am just wondering how it sound compare to two. Is it worth? I just learn that Navi is alpine. Correct me if i got information wrong. I used to have aftermarket apline. It s awesome. I am not interested in Elite or aftermarket. I would like to keep it stock.
My 06 ody sound all right and my 04 focus sound good. I just thought that you refine your sound better with Navi. Am i wrong? I am more like Bass Head:D Another bonus Navi come with Michelin Tires and it look better with it :D.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't quite understand your question 100%, but I think you are asking if the sound system in the EX-L Navi is better than the standard EX-L. Well you get a bit more wattage (229 vs. 246) and a larger hard drive for storing music (2 GB vs. 15 GB). I think they both have the same subwoofer.

However, they both only come with 7 speakers and have no speakers in the 3rd row. But you can install some after market speakers. See this thread for more details:

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/11-audio-video-security-navigation/149259-rear-seat-speakers.html

If you really want a sound boost, then you'll have to get the Touring Elite which comes with a 650 watt stereo with 5.1 Surround Sound Theater Mode and 12 speakers.

Good luck deciding!

;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for response.

I don't think that i will touch touring elite due to cost. It s hard to know you can get fun vehicle for similar cost. I am not going to tell which vehicle because it s going to be apple to orange.

Again Thank you .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts