Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to get tints? There's so many in south florida I'm not sure where to go for good quality for a good price.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have done all 6 of my Honda's at Tint World. I have been to many of their locations. The best tinters are at the Lauderhill location in my opinion, but I'm sure they are all pretty comparable. Second best is the Pompano Beach location. They use 3M film which will not interfere with GPS or phone signals, unlike metallic film which has very similar heat rejection ability. when compared to the 3M product.

Stores and Service Hours | Tint World

·
Registered
404 Posts
Look for FormulaOne installers if you want the best of the best. All of our vehicles have it: I have been using this on better than 30 cars, vans and trucks in the last, oh, almost 20 years; never a bubble, never a failure, never a color change. Just a bit more expensive than the usual tint crap, but it's the type of enhancement that will please you every time you get in your vehicle. No connection to the company whatsoever, just a satisfied customer... you owe it to yourself to check it out. :DD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts