1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
What does the tool do?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I think I'd opt for a couple fender washers, a nut ant a bolt. One buck instead of 40, if I didn't already have them on hand.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I remember taking out seals by tapping with screwdriver both on ody and toyota. Installed seals by lube with oil and then using big washers. Tapped in. You can use socket too. Fender washers, nut, bolt works well too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember taking out seals by tapping with screwdriver both on ody and toyota. Installed seals by lube with oil and then using big washers. Tapped in. You can use socket too. Fender washers, nut, bolt works well too.
Thank you! Mr Surgeon, I read your post how you replace them. I’m wondering how Lisle made this tool& Honda did not made any special tool.If there is any tool from Honda I just need the tool number.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Generally, manufacturers do not sell or specify (none make the tools) special tools for service procedures that are common across the industry. Like spark plug sockets. Or that simply don't require a special tool, because a hammer and block of wood, or the old part, can serve the purpose.

If you really, really want to throw some money away, Amazon stands ready to assist, selling the tool mentioned above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts