Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am a newbie here. Thanks for creating this wonderful forum.

I have a question.

We have the least expensive model of the 2008 Odyssey.

My wife usually sits in the third row of the car with our baby but she always complains that the music from the speakers back there are blasting.

Is there a way to balance the speakers (in the base model) so that the music is louder upfront but not so intense in the back row?

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Not trying to pawn you off right away, but check your owner's manual on how to adjust the FADE on your audio.

I have the "least expensive" model in a 2001 also - the same safety features as the bells and whistles models.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It is a big complaint I have on my 2005 as well. Since there are no speakers in the middle row, the third row gets pretty loud by the time you hear much in the second row. I've contiplated trying to put some second row speakers in, but haven't yet.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Maybe cut a piece of clear plastic and tape around the speaker to muffle the sound a bit?

·
Registered
755 Posts
The big knob, the same size as the volume control/power button, is the one that you use to control the speakers. Click it, and it will have the options of bass, treble, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts