Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

we are offering $99 over invoice on any new 2006 instock Odyssey ordered from today 12/14/05 and 1/2/06

Special finance kicks in on the 22nd (through 1/2) and will be from 2.9% through AHFC.

We will require a $500 deposit that is non refundable, to place any order. We will not make any deal that is contigent on a trade value (sorry). We can value your car today but only if we see it.

We can direct you to people who will ship cars, but it very expensive and we believe once you add this to your price you can probably buy locally for about the same money.

We suggest you plan to pick up the van here at one of the stores as that is the best deal for you. Also Chicago is a great city to visit even if it just for a couple of days!

please no phone calls and please do not visit the dealership without an appointment.

This pricing is not available except through the internet !!

kim and jeff

Please email us for specifics

Please put ODYCLUB $99 offer in your subject line!

Contact Information
Honda Superstore of Lisle

Lisle, IL

[email protected]

or

Honda Superstore of Joliet

Joliet, IL

[email protected]

Last edited by carr on 08-13-2005 at 02:06 PM

·
Registered
312 Posts
Awesome! Does this include Touring R&N as well?

Without compromising any agreement with Honda, has Honda initiated year-end deals/incentives for dealers?

If so, I might start my purchasing process now.

Thx!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealers have several incentives on total sales and may pass them along. Thats why we are offering th $99 special again.

I have numbers to hit for year. Alot of dealers won't even come close.

As far as it is concerned it includes all vans we have in stock, or that will be here by year end.

carr

·
Registered
227 Posts
Go For It

Speaking as one who took delivery on the prior $99 over invoice deal--I would suggest you run to the dealer (with an appointment of course).

I am at almost 5k miles in 10 weeks of ownership (of course half of that was my pick up and initial vacation). My Odyssey was a great decision.

·
Registered
684 Posts
TypeR 801 said:
Is there a term limit to the 2.9% financing (i.e. 36 months)?
Yes, my understanding is the rates are 2.9 x36, 3.9 x48 or 4.9 x60.

·
Registered
45 Posts
For reference from the other thread:

I've seen posts indicating that the 2006 invoice pricing with destination charges for Odyssey's will be:

LX 23360.88
EX 26101.71
EXL 28258.43
EXL RES 29696.25
EXL RES NAVI 31673.24
TOURING RES 33470.51
TOURING RES NAVI 35447.51

It's still $99 over this?
Which means you're still including the destination charge?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, Carr. I am in Houston and I went to buy EXL with Nav/Res today but I had to leave the dealer without buying it when the finance guy told me best he could do for finance from AHFC is 7.5% for 60 month. My credit is exellent(close to 800). Is the special deal on finance good for any Honda dealers in US or just your location? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Doesn't start till 12/22/05 (Thursday)

·
Registered
827 Posts
For those of waiting for the special AHFC ODY rate, dont walk but run to your nearest HONDA dealer.

·
Registered
827 Posts
ITS OFFICAL

Dear Owner Link member,

It's still not too late to get a great deal on a Honda during Happy Honda Days with APRs as low as 2.9% on the CR-V, Element, Odyssey, Pilot and Ridgeline.

But this once-a-year opportunity is ending soon. To take advantage of these savings, simply contact your local dealer or use our online form to quickly and easily get a local dealer price on the Honda you want.

Like all good things, this event won't last forever. So take advantage of these current offers during Happy Honda Days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts