Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I recently bought a used 2006 honda odyssey a month back. it has navi and entertainment sytem.
Today, while driving i saw that on one of the wipers i see a small camera kind of thing. Is this some kind of spy camera? or a signal receiver ?

Please help me.
thanks
D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can you attach a picture?

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Yeah, we need some pictures.

·
Registered
10 Posts
daveOlivya said:
Hi,
I recently bought a used 2006 honda odyssey a month back. it has navi and entertainment sytem.
Today, while driving i saw that on one of the wipers i see a small camera kind of thing. Is this some kind of spy camera? or a signal receiver ?

Please help me.
thanks
D
TSA is tracking you! HA HA HA! No, but serious times now. Please take photographs and if you are able, please post them for us to see here.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I have NAV and DVD and no spy cameras on my wipers. Really not sure what you even could be seeing. Front wipers??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmmm

Without seeing pictures, the only thing I can think of would be it has those "auto-sensing" wipers and that's the sensor for it?

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Guys, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I went and took a closer look at mine, and I kind of understand what the OP is referring to. I can't believe nobody ever noticed this before.

I've tried to take a picture for everyone to see....the "camera thing" is kind of hard to see, so I've circled it in red

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
psu ody fan said:
Guys, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I went and took a closer look at mine, and I kind of understand what the OP is referring to. I can't believe nobody ever noticed this before.

I've tried to take a picture for everyone to see....the "camera thing" is kind of hard to see, so I've circled it in red
This thing looks HUGE in your picture. What is the approximate size?

Also, if there was something that large on my window, I'd be sure to have noticed it by now.

Checked: It's not on my 2011.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
psu ody fan said:

:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
psu ody fan said:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face. That was a good one, just hope the OP can take a joke. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Funny - that was a good distraction from work.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
mi_sat said:
This thing looks HUGE in your picture. What is the approximate size?

Also, if there was something that large on my window, I'd be sure to have noticed it by now.

Checked: It's not on my 2011.
From a prior post we've learned that mi_sat giggles like a school girl. And now we're pretty sure of his/her hair color. :stupid:

·
Registered
150 Posts
skinny2 said:
From a prior post we've learned that mi_sat giggles like a school girl. And now we're pretty sure of his/her hair color. :stupid:
:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

I deserved that!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
mi_sat said:
:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

I deserved that!
Oh well glad you have a sense of humor. A lot of folks around here have sticks in certain places.

I live with a house full of blondes....it's all good by me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts