Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just (finally) picked up my new 2012 Touring yesterday. Want to find out what should come standard with this model. I thought it would come with a cargo tray and cargo net but it did not have it (is this right)? Also, cannot locate the wheel lock key. I have ordered my own splash guards and have ordered roof bars and rails from dealer. Please let me know your thoughts on what "should" come with it. Also said there should be an XM radio new user kit with channel lineup and all. Cannot locate that either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just an ex-l w/ res but I'm positive none of the models come with a cargo tray and net. Those are extras you have to order from the dealer or get from ebay. As for xm channel lineup, mine was on a foldout paper that was inserted with the rest of the car manual.

·
Registered
112 Posts
No model comes with a cargo tray and net, both are accessories available at the dealer or online. If the XM channel lineup isn't with your manuals, you can get one from your dealer or print one out online at siriusxm.com

·
Registered
159 Posts
My dealer put the XM channel listing in the "cool box" below the cup holder.

·
Super Moderator
13,843 Posts
The reason they're called accessories is so that you have to buy them. If it came with it, it would be part of the "standard" offering and not an accessory. Hope I am making some sort of sense.

·
Registered
400 Posts
The reason they're called accessories is so that you have to buy them. If it came with it, it would be part of the "standard" offering and not an accessory. Hope I am making some sort of sense.
lol.. dave welcome back..

where have you been? I missed that kind of reply, lol..

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's because your sales person or dealership is greedy and only wants more money from you and less in return. I'm happy with my spaceship ody because my dealer hence referrels given close to $800 worth of accessories for free. Stuff like cargo tray, all weather mats, splash gaurd, window visor, wheel locks, and I did some talking about due to christmas to throw in $200 gas card as well two honda thermos mugs :DD The xm radio came free for 3 months which I hardly use since loving the 15gb hard drive and so far there are 300 mp3 songs loaded :rollingeyes: I got a better interest rate somewhat because the month rolled over to december of 4.9%, which in november the dealer wanted me to take on 5.49% or something. Car is financed for 5 years bi-weekly payment of only $319 CND with extended warranty, and roadside assistance free for 6 years. Downpayment only needed is $5000 but I also traded in my 2009 BMW x5 3.0i to save alittle over $5000 in taxes. Overall, its best to take your time and compare probably two different dealerships to see what offers are on the table, and maybe know someone that works for honda. Car came brand new out of the warehouse at 12km on the mileage because I'm a picky bastard :coolio:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome back! Where have you been dude?

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts