Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ody 2007 with 60K miles. The stereo keeps changing stations automatically. You can set the station and then it just changes even if it is pre-set. Just driving down the road listening to your favorite station and it changes on its own. ANy help?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Is there any possibility you're accidentally hitting the button on the steering wheel (something I do myself from time to time)?

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Does it do it when you are turning the steering wheel? The audio switches on the steering wheel ground through the steering column. Acura had a TSB a few years ago about this, repair was to dimple the inner sttering column ground or replace if no better.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tri-C said:
Is there any possibility you're accidentally hitting the button on the steering wheel (something I do myself from time to time)?
NONE what so ever. No chance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjody said:
Does it do it when you are turning the steering wheel? The audio switches on the steering wheel ground through the steering column. Acura had a TSB a few years ago about this, repair was to dimple the inner sttering column ground or replace if no better.
Does it randomley. No set circumstance does it.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
mjody said:
There was an issue with the cable reel in the steering column in the second generation Odysseys that caused a similar problem to yours (jarhead).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts