Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ryan:
Anyone know of any good sites to buy stereo equipment besides crutchfield?</font>
Depends, what are you looking for?

Start here...

http://www.odyclub.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000034.html

I buy almost all my electronics online, and save ALOT of $$$. Crutchfield has a nice site and great customer support, prices are just a little high. Try ebay too.

-SJ

------------------
DEP '01 EX no-navi

·
Registered
21 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ryan:
Anyone know of any good sites to buy stereo equipment besides crutchfield?</font>
There is 800.com, Amazon.com, best buy.com
One I like is onecall.com Great prices on sony.
carstereotime.com for obviosly, car equiptment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shinjohn:
Depends, what are you looking for?

Start here...

http://www.odyclub.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000034.html

I buy almost all my electronics online, and save ALOT of $$$. Crutchfield has a nice site and great customer support, prices are just a little high. Try ebay too.

-SJ

</font>
looking for a kenwood kdc-9017

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Though Xtremeshopper comes up as the lowest price on both pricescan and pricegrabber, I might recommend a different merchant. wholesaleconnection.com has it for $279 (compared to Crutchfield's $399.95). I've bought from them before, they seem reliable. The item I ordered was dropped shipped from another (larger) electronics retailer.... Funny how that works... The item I bought through wholesaleconnection listed for almost $150 more on the retailer's own website...
The website does not offer SSL encryption, so call if you wanna order from them.

-SJ

------------------
DEP '01 EX no-navi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Though Xtremeshopper comes up as the lowest price on both pricescan and pricegrabber, I might recommend a different merchant. wholesaleconnection.com has it for $279 (compared to Crutchfield's $399.95). I've bought from them before, they seem reliable. The item I ordered was dropped shipped from another (larger) electronics retailer.... Funny how that works... The item I bought through wholesaleconnection listed for almost $150 more on the retailer's own website...
The website does not offer SSL encryption, so call if you wanna order from them.

-SJ

</font>
Mahalo!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He mea iki!

-SJ
</font>
I found it at another site...while cheaper,one place wanted to charge me 65 buck for shipping...so i pay a little more for the deck but way less for shipping....thanks!!! i'll let you guys know how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts