Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 odyssey EX and I have an aftermarket sound system that I really enjoy, when it works ):< I was driving and it suddenly just turned off. I checked all the fuses (I checked every single fuse on the drivers side fuse box, passengers side fuse box, and under hood fuse box) and they were all fine so I used a circuit tester to see if the wiring harness for the stereo was getting power. It was not getting power so I went back and checked the fuses again and they were still fine. I also checked out all of the wires that run from the stereo to the area behind the glove box and there were no shorted out wires. Somebody please help me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check the radio fuse only in the box. If you used a test light at the radio connection and still no power you problem is between the fuse box and the radio. You should check the fuses in the fuse box with the key in the on position and touch the fuse ends (X2 per fuse) and your test light should light up(unless that circuit is switched off). Check the connections constant 12v and the ignition switched power with your test light on the back of the aftermarket radio. If you say your fuse is good its hard to believe there is no power to the radio using a test light. Again the key "on" fuse check will tell a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts