Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone with the new 2011 ody removed the bin between the front row seats?

i've done it to see but there's this plastic piece in the floor as well as a large hook that remains.

currently, when the dog comes along, we fold down 1 of the rear 3rd row seats so she has room back there... but if we ever wanted all 8 seats for kids/passengers, i was thinking the dog could be up front...

anyone remove that plastic piece? does the metal hook come with it?

just wondering...

we may just lay a thick blanket/sheet over it, if it doesn't come out...

it would've been nice if honda designed the hook to be recessed to allow the area to be flat. is that the case for the 05-10 ody's?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cntrtwnltd said:
The previous generation Odys all had a table mounted to the passengers seat that could be flipped down and stowed to provide a flat floor pass through. There was no contact between it and the floor. When it was up it was suspended between the two seats.
ahhh...

i can see why they went with a big sturdy bin with the cupholders. my man purse (timbuk2 bag) doesn't fit in it, but i'm sure some purses probably definitely do fit.

but still wish they could've engineered it to maintain a flat area when removed...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.