Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like keeping a few maintenance/emergency items (a legit jack, jack stands, booster cables, coolant, etc.) in the trunk. At Home Depot today, I found a nifty storage tote that's pretty close to being perfectly sized for our '05 Odyssey. It's sized to nest in the area left for the 40 portion of the 60/40 split seats.

Not too bad for less than $9.00, eh?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but as far as a lug-nut 4-way wrench, I have a more compact, folding version in all our vehicles:

They're under $20, and they're life- as well as space-savers (since flats apparently only happen to me on rainy or snowy mornings around 2am, in two-lane high-speed rural roads with no streetlights or pull-off areas, with grassy, muddy shoulders, with a loaded-to-the-gills vehicle, and the flat on the traffic side. Every single time.). :nothappy:

Headed to Helpless Depot right now to check it out... :DD

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice idea.....was at home Depot yesterday and they don't stock them locally

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think I'd rather have a breaker bar and the correct socket for that much money.
...for a $20 bill? Seriously? Oooooooo...

You need a better job then... as far as the lug wrench, it's not meant for your garage, just for emergency uses out on the road. It's a space-saver. The breaker bar stays on my garage wall. :tongue:

Nice idea.....was at home Depot yesterday and they don't stock them locally
Mine didn't have it either. The guy said they were "out" but they get them all the time. I'll check again... :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts