Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2006 Touring and wanted to temporarily put in a stowable 2nd-row PlusOne Seat or some similar accessory that will allow for one extra person to sit.
We have family coming and this will save us from taking two vehicles for a vacation...

Anyone who has tried putting in a extra seat in Touring or has any advice on this, could you please share your experieince with us. Also where can one buy such an accessory and for how much?

Thank you.

Mo

·
Registered
14,712 Posts
You are not going to like the answers. Here is a member trying to sell a Plusone seat:

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38096

But the big issue is there is not seat belt in a Touring for one:

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35721&

Dear Honda Corp,
I know you monitor these boards. And I know I've pointed this out before. Please deal with this stupid mistake your marketing people made. People who are motivated to buy a Touring edition want everything. Just what part of everything don't the marketing folks get? We have a large market of PlusOne seats being sold on ebay. Your customers are using them without seat-belts! Safety for everyone my A**.

And (if you have read this far) please can we have bluetooth integrated? I suggest a licensing agreement with Parrot.
Thanks,
A Honda customer for over 30 years

·
Registered
34 Posts
I second your motion Egads,

Its almost inconcievable that Honda didn't spend the extra $5-10 to add Bluetooth to the systems that are already fully enabled for it. A major safety faux-pa!!!

Its about to become law in CA to require hands-free cell phone use! I sincerely hope they make a retro kit to rectify this egregious mistake. They can put expensive run-flat wheels on family haulers but they wouldn't add Blutooth?

Honda (marketing people?) have really taken the "Differentiation" between models and Honda/Acura brands way to far to the clear detriment of the Honda Corp and all Honda owners/buyers.

I have owned 5 new Honda vehicles and now I have to seriously look at the Fugly Sienna to get Bluetooth? COME-ON!

James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts