Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my phone set up with the bluetooth in my car. It works perfectly normal on my phone but for the audio portion you can barely hear anything at all even when you turn it up super high. It used to work fine and I haven't made any changes to it since it worked. Anyone have this issue or have any idea why it isn't working? Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have my phone set up with the bluetooth in my car. It works perfectly normal on my phone but for the audio portion you can barely hear anything at all even when you turn it up super high. It used to work fine and I haven't made any changes to it since it worked. Anyone have this issue or have any idea why it isn't working? Thanks!
Are you turning the volume control on the car or your phone? When on a bluetooth call, try turning the volume control on the radio (or steering wheel) and see if that helps. The volume on the bluetooth should be controlled by the bluetooth device itself (in this case, the bluetooth device is the car).

·
Registered
161 Posts
So far the only bluetooth issues I've experiences is that the phones which were registered with the van does not connect (or connects and then says "no phone connected"). This happens with both my wife's Blackberry and mine, intermittently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts