Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, now everyone make me feel dumb!

There are 4 buttons on the auto-dimming mirror of my Elite. The manual (even the 700 page one) only describes the "Auto" button. What are the other three? Pre-set dimming levels?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to the keyword, which I searched for in the online manual. Yep, that's it; 3 buttons for homelink / garage door opener.

WTF is this not on the page next to the rest of the mirror controls?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Thanks to the keyword, which I searched for in the online manual. Yep, that's it; 3 buttons for homelink / garage door opener.

For the same reason the second row seats don't fold all the way down for storage. It's called "stupidity."

·
Registered
261 Posts

Features are categorized as such. Same reason the tailgate switch information is not anywhere near the parking sensor switch, though they are close together.
Page 6 of the owners manual clearly tells you its on page 471. If you downloaded the free owners manual, all you had to do is just click the indicated page number on the index and you would be there before you know it.

For the same reason the second row seats don't fold all the way down for storage. It's called "stupidity."
Its called chassis design. Kia Sedona, Toyota Sienna, or Nissan Quest (discontinued) had those. Dodge/Chrysler has them, but lack the bolstering, thus the comfort, for second row passengers that the others offer.
Maybe you should trade your G5 for a Pacifica as your list of distaste keeps growing 😊.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
smufguy
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing