Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped my new Odessey EXL-RES off at the dealer today with 133 miles on the odometer in order to have the sub-frame shift done in order to correct my pulling to the right problem. Thanks for everyones help in determining the problem. The dealer was very cooperative. He gave me an '01 Altima EXE to drive foor the day which was nice of him.

My wife said "the only thing I dislike more than the pulling to the right, is that I have to give up my van for a day...". She really "loves " her new Honda!!!

I'm also going to have him look at what I describe as a "buzz" in the steering wheel at speeds above 65 mph. It doesn't feel like an out of balance tire, but rather a very fast vibration.

Other than those 2 problems this van is great. The power and ride are fantastic for a vehicle as boxy and heavy as this one...

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by momnmag:
Please let us know if the sub frame shift has solved you drift to the right problem.

Thanx.
</font>
Great news!!! The problem is fixed!!!

They also isolated the buzz like vibration in the steering at highway speeds and added 20 grams of weight to each rear wheel.

The service mgr would not let the van go unless he personally felt it was right. There was 133 miles on it when I dropped it off and 172 when I picked it up so they put 39 miles on it. I'm glad they actually put some miles on it so they were confident in the fix!!!

The service mgr was nothing less than excellent, and was not offended a bit by the fact that I actually knew what I was talking about.

Thanks everybody that helped me out!!!

Shane

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts