Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Looks good....except for that ugly 2011 Odyssey! ;)

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
str8puertorox, I like it! As well, in spite of the 2011's styling, I think you posed it in the best manner possible. The looks of that Gen 4 Ody are growing on me....

OF

·
Registered
419 Posts
LOVE what you have done with the banner.. I just hope we could ever get it updated.

Although I am not a big fan of the new Gen, it is still the newest gen and such it should be up there.

My 2 cents.

Great job, srt8. Also love the Puerto Rico pics in your other post.

Pat

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
payor_co said:
LOVE what you have done with the banner.. I just hope we could ever get it updated.

Although I am not a big fan of the new Gen, it is still the newest gen and such it should be up there.

My 2 cents.

Great job, srt8. Also love the Puerto Rico pics in your other post.

Pat
thx.. wish i was there now..:(
miss home...

·
Registered
180 Posts
nice banners! and I have to say the more i see the 11's the better they are starting to look to me. I think the darker colors look the best.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
odyblue11 said:
nice banners! and I have to say the more i see the 11's the better they are starting to look to me. I think the darker colors look the best.
to make members happy i can make the top banner similar to the one in my local forum.. ill have all gen vans in it in an animated gif like so

·
Registered
157 Posts
str8puertorox said:
to make members happy i can make the top banner similar to the one in my local forum.. ill have all gen vans in it in an animated gif like so

Noooo!!!

No animated .gifs. That s**t is distracting and it drives me crazy.

I do like your other design, however!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it can be figured out..but im loosing interest in the forum.. it sucks because there is no ody forums out there (that i know of) such as this one.. ill stick around and see whats going to happen here..

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Don't really mean to be negative, but....

I'm sure the new owners will rush right over with "open arms" and embrace what your great ideas. Sigh.

On a positive note, at least there is some movement on updating the site.

I do like your ideas. Looks good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts