Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
[
I need to replace the ignition switch in my 2006 odyssey EX. I was able to take the 3 screws out from the lower steering wheel column covers. Pushed the lever down. The cover became loose however I am having a hard time taking it completely out. I looked up youtube but none of them actually showed how they took it out. In the discussion, some people suggested to rotate the cover to the right and it should come out but it didn't work for me. I have invested several hours just to take it out. Any help would be appreciated.
were you able to figure it out? I am trying the same
QUOTE="ikumar2000, post: 2419620, member: 1015011"]
I need to replace the ignition switch in my 2006 odyssey EX. I was able to take the 3 screws out from the lower steering wheel column covers. Pushed the lever down. The cover became loose however I am having a hard time taking it completely out. I looked up youtube but none of them actually showed how they took it out. In the discussion, some people suggested to rotate the cover to the right and it should come out but it didn't work for me. I have invested several hours just to take it out. Any help would be appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts