Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these on e-bay in June of '09. They are not the Honda brand but they fit perfect, look decent and provide exceptional protection from spills, food, sand, etc. Washable, Tan colored microfiber seat covers. Covers for Every seat in your 2005-2010 Ody including the extra seat in the second row. There are covers also for every head rest and arm rest. In all you get both front seats covered and there arm rest and head rests. You get all 3 middle seats (2 big seat and center seat/console as well the head and arm rests. You also get the 3rd row bench seat and the 3 headrests covers.

Great to cover up to protect from kids or animals. $75 plus shipping. I will get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased these on e-bay in June of '09. They are not the Honda brand but they fit perfect, look decent and provide exceptional protection from spills, food, sand, etc. Washable, Tan colored microfiber seat covers. Covers for Every seat in your 2005-2010 Ody including the extra seat in the second row. There are covers also for every head rest and arm rest. In all you get both front seats covered and there arm rest and head rests. You get all 3 middle seats (2 big seat and center seat/console as well the head and arm rests. You also get the 3rd row bench seat and the 3 headrests covers.

Great to cover up to protect from kids or animals. $75 plus shipping. I will get some pics up soon.
Still available!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New price $65 plus shipping. One note: These seat covers are all brand new except the drivers seat cover and that is in excellent shape.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are still available if anyone is interested. New price of $50 plus shipping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts