Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure where it belong other thread or this thread. I am going to post here anyway.

We just came back from beach vacation. It was nice. One interesting thing that i notice is that i see dodge (mostly older generation vans some newer one)and toyota sienna(mixed older and newer ones) being used as taxi. I dont see any ody i mean none being used as Taxi. Anyone want to explain about that?

·
Registered
84 Posts
not a dime a dozen but you can find them in nyc and chicago and word is the usa version will start showing up in shanghai soon (buick currently owns the market in shanghai...never saw that many buick vans in my life)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have seen a few in South Florida but they all were gen II models.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Seen an Ody 05-07 Taxi. It was even converted to Propane.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. I actually never see honda taxi. Honda Ody does look good in yellow.

Honda ody Lx get my attention because they are rare. I don't see them very often.

I love rare vehicles:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am not sure where it belong other thread or this thread. I am going to post here anyway.

We just came back from beach vacation. It was nice. One interesting thing that i notice is that i see dodge (mostly older generation vans some newer one)and toyota sienna(mixed older and newer ones) being used as taxi. I dont see any ody i mean none being used as Taxi. Anyone want to explain about that?
We were on the Big Island in May. Lots of Ody taxis everywhere :)

ABC TAXI, Kailua Kona, HI : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Mels.Taxi.808-329-1977/picture/gallery#p2162100

·
Registered
75 Posts

The reason that they are less common is because Honda doesn't do much in the way of fleet sales, i.e. they don't give them away in large numbers, which makes them less appealing to the taxi companies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts