Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered that Honda is offering a rear view mirror that has a compass/outside temperature display on it. Has anyone purchased this? If so, how much did you pay and are you happy with the mirror? What else is "out there" with regard to aftermarket prices on such a a mirror (incl. installation)?

·
Registered
62 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twoplusone:
I recently discovered that Honda is offering a rear view mirror that has a compass/outside temperature display on it. Has anyone purchased this? If so, how much did you pay and are you happy with the mirror? What else is "out there" with regard to aftermarket prices on such a a mirror (incl. installation)?</font>
Check under the Tech link at the top of your page. Someone has installed "the Donnelly ECT Mirror" under Aftermarket Asessories.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, I have the mirror and I love it! Can't remember what it cost but it's worth it. Although I bought it for the compass and tempurature gauge, I love the auto dimming feature even more!

------------------
2002 EX-L
replaced front speakers w/ JLA's
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Cassette Player
Heartland console

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the Donnelly ECT mirror too, and it works great. It cost me around $225 by mail order from Donnelly. My Honda dealer charged one hour labor (around $85) to install it.

------------------
Rob
'02 GG EX-L-RES
'99 Durango SLT+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts