Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Direct fit... used my factory lug nuts...
Wheels were from a 2016 Tesla Model S 90D
5x120 bolt pattern. 64.1 center bore
Tires are 245/45/19 Michelin Primacy
No spacers or adapters... no rubbing
May be painting them gunmetal grey

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
199 Posts
Nice wheels OP. I do think these wheels would look really good on a 4th gen, not as convinced about it on the 3rd gen.

In my opinion the best wheels for the pre-facelift 3rd gen are the 3rd gen non-PAX Touring wheels. But I'm cheap so I tried photo-editing them on, though my skills aren't the greatest :p

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
199 Posts
Yess I also like the look. Perfectly suited for the 2008 facelift. Wish they were at least 19s!
Eh, I think those wheels were never meant for the facelift. I think the 9 spoke 16" wheels used for the facelift are the best ones for the facelift model, yet to find anything else that works IMO.

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
199 Posts
Not bad. I feel like that'd really look good if the van was black or some darker color.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
It is not whether it fits the wheel well, but if the offset of the wheel matches the Honda wheels.

From Dr. Google:

Wheel offset
Featured snippet from the web
The offset of a wheel is the distance from the hub mounting surface to the center line of the wheel. The wheel offset is measured in millimeters and results in a positive, negative, or zero offset. ... Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is toward the back or brake side of the wheels centerline.

·
Registered
775 Posts
All, no matter what you do to a 4500 lb box, you're never going to be able to pick up women in it, unless they're moving furniture!
Jejej best comment ever!

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Do changing wheel for a 20" for example can have a negative impact on the transmission?.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts