Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been remiss in posting a couple of pictures. I joined the forum about 18 months ago and have enjoyed the value of all this forum provides. Thank you. I benefited greatly from the De-PAX threads and also questions around towing, etc. Although I really cannot provide much value to the forums, I wanted to share my De-PAX'd photo and also share the photos of my 05 Touring DVD/NAV pulling our pop up camper.

A couple of pictures of Ellie (the kids named her).

WP_000222.jpg
18" Acura RL Rims, Hancook Ventos 104T, TPMS installed, spare mounted inside.

WP_000020.jpg
Fully loaded, this is at the Public parking lot after we loaded up the food and water, etc.

Ellie is going to be retired soon (my wife already has her new ride) which is what has prompted me to post the photos and a thank you.

Doug

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Safe travels! What's your new ride?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, MB R350, 6 seat version. It was a long process before she decided not to go with another Van. She also did not want another SUV.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Are you sellin' your RL rims?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the rims w/TPMS, optionally with tread and the spare donut with mounting kit. If someone is local they can pick up the entire "kit" ready to mount and roll. A warning, the RL rims are very hard to find and were not innexpensive. I will be posting to Craigslist today and will reply back here with the link for anyone interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts