Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Ody Touring with 105k, and I have to admit that I have been a dreaded "lurker" here for quite a while. I have benefited from many posts concerning rear shocks, ATF pressure switches, 3x3 trans fluid change, etc. Today I tackled changing out the front struts based on various posts about changing the front brakes and changing the front struts on the '02-'04 Odyssey. It took less time than I thought, was easier than expected, and saved me a boat load of money compared to the dealer quote. After all that, it's about time that I throw out a big THANK YOU to everyone. I could not have done it without you and your hard work on our (my!) behalf. Again, thanks!:D

·
Registered
613 Posts
congrats on DIY, now with the money you saved, go buy some more tools! Never have enough! And when you get more tools you need a bigger tool box.... LOL I just had to add a Snap-On 54" master series (used) (TOOL GLOAT)...yea they are expensive, but man its nice. I finally replaced my DVD cable (thanks for members info on THAT) and during my recent 3000 mile road trip the kids headphones worked flawlessly! Wife was very thankful. Now if I could add the AUX port to the radio (another DIY honey-do) we would have had more to listen to for parents...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts