Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car yesterday and since there's no thread of this nature on the site I thought I'd start one in the hopes that you good people would post 'em up for me and other future newbs.

In reading the site these past few weeks I recall reading about ways to get all the doors to open on one press of the unlock button and such that might not be covered in the owners manual. Anyone know how?

BJ

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
687 Posts
In answer to your door unlock question, which trim of Odyssey do you have?

On Touring models, you can set the door unlock behavior from the driver's MID using the controls on the streering wheel. See page 124 of the owners manual.

I'm not sure if this can be done in lower trim levels. Can someone confirm?

:huh:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sorry about that. Looks like it's buried on Page 4, so a sticky might be best.

BJ
If yo have the time, go through that thread I found a few helpful tips there when I first got my van.

;)

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
There already is a tips and tricks thread. It just has a different name:

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/138179-things-every-new-owner-should-know.html

Now you're putting dvpatel to work as he had to merge your thread with this older one.

Should we just make the "things every new owner should know" thread into a sticky that remains at the top of the forum?

:huh:
Yeah that's work for me. :D I don't like work. :D.

On a more serious note, the prior gen has a similar thread but its called the cool new feature thread in the 3rd gen. So, a dedicated tips and tricks threads is a good idea for each gen forum. I think we should hange the title to remove the model years for future though. Let me sleep over this one. :)

Oh. BTW. The linked thread is now a Sticky. I no longer read all the posts so if you feel something should be stickied, please feel free to PM me. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts