Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got the 2002 GG EX-L today.We love it.The Leather was worth the money because it was so nice!When we got home we just let the 3rd seat down and sat in it!

Waited 6 weeks for the van.Our salesman,Darryl Brown at Leith Honda in Raleigh did a great job.

------------------
2002 GG EX-L
1993 Ford F-150
1995 BMW 318I

·
Registered
185 Posts
Whoop-dee-doo! Congratulations and welcome to the site! We've had ours for a week now and have had nary a second thought. Isn't the paint a great color! And we didn't even consider going cloth, the leather is so nice. I'm not a bit happy w/the audio system but that wasn't a surprise and it is easily upgraded.

Have fun, drive safe and keep in touch.

------------------
dMax
'02 GG EX-L w/fog lights

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congatulations!

Are you still happy with the Odessey after 6 months of using it?
Any problems with the van?

I am planning to buy EX-L in RDU area.
May be you could give more details about your deal or provide me with the salesman phone/email?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congratulations on the GG Ody. Great choice! :yup: We took delivery of our Odyssey in Nov 01. We love our Odyssey! :D We have not had one problem with our van. I enjoy driving it today as much as I did when I took delivery. I've added a few options. My Ody looks real sharp with the fog lights. The leather steering wheel wrap is awesome! Enjoy!

·
Registered
71 Posts
The best I've seen in the Triangle area is $300 off sticker (that's why I'm going outside the area), and that's BEFORE they tack on their silly $289 (or whatever it is) 'document processing fee'.

What a joke.

Congrats on your new purchase, btw!

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts