Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to order the OEM 3rd row seat cover but the only one available says 2008-2010 only. I have an '07 van.

Were there any significant differences in the third row configurations between '07 and '08?

Couldn't find anything searching.

Thanks.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yes there were actually quite a few. First of all, if you have a gray interior, there was a slight change in the shade of gray used. It is not usually all that noticeable until you put the new, right next to the old. I have an olive interior, so I didn't follow the gray interior switch all that closely to say what year it happened, but I know the older models had a little more of a bluer tone to them.

Next, in 2007, the backing of the third row became cloth. I know that in 2005 & 2006, the seat was leather and I also know that in 2008, 2009, & 2010, the seat was vinyl. I remember discussing it on here, but I can't say I remember ever coming to a complete decision as to whether the 2007 had a leather seat with fabric backing, or switched to vinyl and fabric completely. I do believe however that it was not until 2008 that Honda started printing "1st and 2nd row" next to the leather trimmed interior in the brochures. I don't believe that Black, Olive, or Ivory had any shade changes, but I have never looked into this fact and they very well could have.

What color is your Ody?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Blue with grey interior.

The OEM cover is black neoprene so the colors don't really matter. I was more concerned about fit. Did they move headrests or change the shape of anything? Doesn't sound like it. I doubt the texture or material of the backing would affect fit significantly. I think the seat is pleather (vinyl) (EX-L) with a carpet type back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts