Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Timbren SES

10K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Starbuck 
#1 ·
My 2014 Elite and 2016 Odysseys are both running on Megan Racing Coilovers with Timbren SES bump stops. The Timbrens replace the stock bump stops and reduce sag due to cargo and/or passengers. Same as the Airlift air bag system without any of the hassles. No drilling, running lines, ensuring 5psi of air is maintained, needing compressed air, etc. Handling improves, as well. Easy installation. Zero maintenance. Only downside is the price, $200. Worth it to me, however.

Yes, I have two pretty identical 4th Gen Odysseys. The 2014 is my daily. I also have a 2006 Touring.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Doesn't it feel good driving a lowered TE? lol I have a 2010 and 2017, 2017 is the daily now. (the people reading this thread are smacking their heads right now LOL lowered minivans?!)

How is the ride quality with the timbren bump stops? With the air bags, you can have a comfortable ride because the air bag can compress, this timbren is a solid bump stop so the ride might be a little rough. That's just my quick guess, let us know your opinion.

Do you have any vibrations while accelerating? I lowered my 2017 TE at 15k miles and I'm experiencing axle vibrations. I thought I will get away from any vibrations because the van is new. I lowered my 2010 when it had 100k+ miles and the axles vibrated but that was expected. I was not expecting vibrations on the new van. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.